Pubblicato su TUTUBBI in: GIOCHI
Hello Games ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per la sua simulazione spaziale No Man’s Sky che, oltre a risolvere alcune criticità, porta con se nuovi contenuti.
A distanza di appena una settimana dall’ultimo, nella giornata di oggi Hello Games ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per No Man’s Sky.
L’update, che aggiorna il gioco alla versione 1.63, oltre a fixare vari bug, porta con se alcuni nuovi contenuti tra cui le Exocraft Summoning Stations (che una volta installate vi permetteranno di richiamare uno dei vostri Exoscafi a qualsiasi distanza nello stesso pianeta dove è presente la stazione) e un nuovo modello di Exoscafo, il Pilgrim.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
- Added a new Exocraft, the Pilgrim. Purchase the blueprints for the Pilgrim Geobay from a Blueprint Analyser.
- Added an Exocraft Summoning Station that once built on a planet, allowing all owned exocraft to be summoned from anywhere on that planet. Purchase the blueprints for the Exocraft Summoning Station from a Blueprint Analyser.
- Increased the inventory size of all Exocraft.
- Increased the base speed of the Colossus.
- Added upgrade modules for the Exocraft, similar to the modules available for ships, Multi-Tools and the Exosuit. Upgrade Modules are purchasable for Nanites from the Exocraft Technician once their quest chain is complete. Modifiable stats include top speed, boost power, fuel efficiency, gun damage and more.
- Expanded the Exocraft Quick Menu options to allow all owned and in-range Exocraft to be summoned, not just the current primary Exocraft.
- Added the ability to customise your Exocraft with unique paint, decals and boost particle options.
- Added specific technology to customise Exocraft handling, allowing drivers to spec their vehicles for grip or drift.
- Added a speedometer display to the HUD while driving an Exocraft.
- Fixed a number of issues with vehicle races, particularly in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where Exocraft with laser upgrades could still not mine substances that required an Advanced Mining Laser.
- Fixed an issue where Exocraft could not mine terrain resources.
- Fixed an issue where the Race Initiator was not available at the Blueprint Analyser.
- Improved the performance of terrain tessellation on PC (EXPERIMENTAL).
- Improved the visuals when highlighting objects with the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an issue where players could not lose a 5-Star wanted level.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Blaze Javelin from firing while zoomed in with the Combat Scope.
- Fixed an issue where players who were on the other side of a portal at the launch of NEXT would see their portal return marker in an invalid position.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could use the wrong audio.
- Fixed an issue where frigate cargo would be lost if inventory space wasn’t available upon landing on the frigate.
- Fixed an issue where expedition upgrades were not refunded when the expedition was cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to land on frigates owned by other people in multiplayer.
- Added the ability to cycle between frigates when viewing the fleet.
- Fixed an issue where freighters could not be purchased with other players on board.
- Fleets can now be seen from the planet surface.
- Fixed an issue where frigates would revert their colours to blue and white.
- Added display of planetary coordinates to starship dashboard.
- Fixed a number of issues with player position being saved incorrectly while on the other side of a portal in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that caused players returning to a Base Computer via a teleporter to spawn inside the Base Computer mesh and be violently ejected.
- Fixed an issue where players were being asked to build a beacon for the Base Scientist but didn’t know the blueprint.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Delivery missions to require the wrong substance at the hand-in step.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missions that involved bribery to request an invalid item as the bribe.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Atmosphere Harvester to collect an invalid substance on specific rare biomes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Atmosphere Harvesters (and other similar remote gathering technology) to run out of fuel and empty its collection hopper when the player left the system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Automated Mining Units to mine an incorrect substance from terrain resource deposits.
- Fixed an issue that caused base building warning messages to be displayed immediately after correctly constructing a building.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Find nearest building’ signal booster option to find only buildings of the same type as the nearest building.
- Starships will now be placed upon available landing pads when teleporting back to the player’s base.
- Fixed a number of other issues affecting starship landing and collision.
- Fixed an issue that could allow multiple starships to be docked on the same landing pad in multiplayer.
- Non-primary player ships are returned to the freighter when the freighter is called in, preventing them becoming permanently lost or broken.
- Further improved the system to remove irrelevant bases from the teleport list.
- Fixed an issue that could cause starship engines to sound too loud.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera to swing wildly when launching the starship.
- Prevented Quick Menu hotkeys from taking effect while other UI panels are open (eg during text chat).
- Fixed a crash related to the Quick Menu.
- Fixed an Xbox One-specific crash in networking.
- Fixed a crash in AI ship behaviour.
- Fixed a crash in the terrain system when reloading an autosave.
- Fixed an issue that could cause poor performance on the Discoveries menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause excess memory usage on some AMD systems.
The post No Man’s Sky: la nuova patch aggiunge vari contenuti tra cui un nuovo Exoscafo appeared first on VG247.it.