Pubblicato su TUTUBBI in: GIOCHI
11 bit studios ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per Frostpunk che, oltre ad aggiungere il supporto a NVIDIA Ansel, porta con se una nuova modalità.
Nella giornata di oggi 11 bit studios ha rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per il suo gestionale/survival distopico Frostpunk che contiene il primo dei contenuti gratuiti promessi qualche tempo fa dagli sviluppatori, la Survivor Mode.
L’update, che aggiorna il gioco alla versione 1.1.0, oltre ad aggiungere il supporto alla tecnologia NVIDIA Ansel, porta con se la nuova Survivor Mode (con tanto di achievement dedicati) e la possibilità di effettuare salvataggi/caricamenti rapidi.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
Added Survivor Mode!
- Survive against all odds. There’s no active pause, the game will be very difficult and your progress will be saved on exit only.
Added achievements for Survivor Mode
- Brand new achievements that you can get only by beating the game on the Survivor Mode!
Added Ansel SDK integration
- Ansel is a revolutionary new way to capture in-game shots and view in 360. Compose your screenshots from any position, adjust them with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share them in 360 degrees using your mobile phone, PC, or VR headset. That’s the theory. In practice, this tool allows you – among other things – to take super cool, high resolution screenshots like this one. You can learn more on the Ansel website.
- Added quick save/load – default F5 and F9
Smaller changes and balancing:
- Constructed streets now more easily connect to already existing street net
- Rebalanced amount of starting resources and resources on frostland for Refugees and The Arks scenarios in easy and hard difficulty setting.
- Hunters will now have to rest for a few hours after coming back from the hunt. It will no longer be possible to send them to other work immediately.
- Added blocking other panels by in-game menu
- Changed extraction rate value for all pickable resources – replaced potential value with all employees by actual value based on efficiency
- It is now possible to bind keyboard shortcuts to “Fast speed” and “Very fast speed” commands
- Increased precision of the gathered Steam Cores amount to 2 digits after comma
- Added emergency shift trackers to pickable resources
- Fixed conditions for Saviour and Iron Saviour achievements
- Fixed certain endlog variations that didn’t display properly when Cannibalism law was passed
- Fixed overlapping trackers on frostland (sites, expeditions, transports, survivors)
- Fixed missing recurring consequences of Emergency Shifts. Watch out when you exert your workforce!
- Fixed showing tutorials after loading save
- Fixed a bug causing snow caps to accumulate on buildings that were just built inside heat zone
- Fixed scrollbars in all expedition building selection panels
- Fixed some translations
- Fixed many UI show/hide animations
- Fixed closing notifications on pause
- Enabled notifications visibility on Frostland
- Fixed queuing unlocked resources on resource bar
- Fixed texts serializations – all texts will be in current language, even after changing language in main menu and loading save
- Fixed calculating average discontent for expeditions
- Fixed states (selected, pressed) for many buttons in selection panel
- Fixed current research description text on workshop selection panel
- Fixed displaying prohibited citizen groups on population panel
- Fixed disabled people outside care house count
- Fixed two crashes that occurred in rare circumstances
- Fixed a bug causing upgraded buildings to overlap adjacent streets
The post Frostpunk si aggiorna alla versione 1.1.0 ricevendo la nuova modalità Survivor appeared first on VG247.it.