Pubblicato su TUTUBBI in: GIOCHI
Nella giornata di oggi Bethesda ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per Quake Champions che aggiunge avversari controllati dalla IA e molto altro ancora.
Nella giornata di oggi Bethesda e id Software hanno pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per il loro sparatutto multigiocatore, Quake Champions.
La patch, oltre ad apportare bilanciamenti vari e fix, va ad aggiungere al gioco alcune novità come gli avversari controllati dall’intelligenza artificiale che potranno essere usati in allenamento e che entreranno a far parte delle partite quando le code per il matchmaking saranno troppo lunghe, oppure quando un giocatore si sconnetterà durante una partita. La patch aggiungerà anche un nuovo “Gore System” con nuove animazioni per le morti che si diversificano in base alle armi utilizzate.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
“Added AI Opponents – “Bots Phase 1 ”
- Used in Training
- Fill in slots in Match Making during long queue times
- Fill in for players that leave matches, until a human can Join-In-Progress
- Bot Phase 1 focuses on movement, weapons, and standard game modes. Stay tuned for further information on Phase 2!
Added Gore System – “Gibs”
- Unique death animation sequences now occur based on the weapons used during frags
Added Free Champion Rotation
- Grants Free-to-Play players free access to one Champion on a weekly rotation
Balance Changes (quite significant) across Champions health/armor, movement, and Weapons including new Tri-bolt functionality (details below)
New Tri-Bolt Functionality
- Explosive bolts are now armed upon firing the weapon, not when the bolts make contact with their target, resulting in bolts now being able to explode mid-air creating an array of explosions around your enemy
New Vanity Weapon: Reconciler
- A strange, alien weapon of unknown origins. Its elegant design is a stark contrast to the destruction it brings
- Bot Match Training
- Starting Challenges
Continuous Play Flow Updated
- After you have completed your Starting Challenges, we now auto-queue you after completing a match and create a lobby that you can choose to return to during the matchmaking process.
Added Quick Play Multi-Mode Playlists
- Solo & Team Playlists, vote for the mode within the Match Lobby.
- Voting now has 3 options: 2 selected game mode & match combinations, and one random option
- This change was made to further reduce matchmaking times and to improve skill matching conditions
- Added Killer Cam – outline killer on Death Screen
- Added HP/AP of killer on Death Screen (for Unranked modes)
- Added Teammate Health & Armor Bars
- Added Active Ability HUD text for first and second stage abilities
- Added Disable Private Chat option in Game Settings
- Visual highlight for all pickups
Added 3D Positional Sound “[BETA] Stereo Headphones with HRTF” option in Audio Settings
- Must toggle while in the main menu, cannot while in match
- XP Curves have been updated to make leveling significantly easier
- XP boosters. These are known in-game as Haste Potions and give +50% XP bonus.
- Champions can now be purchased for Favor.
- All loot boxes have been updated (Backpacks, Chests, Reliquaries) and now use a new loot box drop system that gives developers more flexibility and has additional features such as reduced drop rates of Duplicates.
- Chests can now be purchased with Shards
- Armor and Weapon Skins can no longer be crafted with Shards
- Added XP/Favor boost for playing with PARTY
- New Tri-bolt skin: Reconciler
- Additional Profile Icons
- Additional Nameplates
- Updated Peacemaker Rocket Launcher, red display screen has been added to the side of the gun
- Added support for Store & Welcome Screens Dynamic Image Loading
- The Spring Celebration has ended therefore all Spring Celebration content will no longer appear in backpacks, chests or reliquaries
- The Spring Celebration Vanity Bundle has been removed
- Fixed an issue where the Disruptor Plasma projectiles would appear translucent from long distances
- Fixed issues where Direct hits with weapons and ability projectiles registered but did no damage
- Fixed an issue on Church map where Twisting Corridor Feet clip into the floor of the upper zone
- Fixed an issue in Lockbox where Peeker was able to see out of the map and fire through walls in the Caverns area
- Fixed various spots in multiple maps where Players could shoot through some solid surfaces
- June balance updates (See Champion Balance Changes Below)
- Fixed an issue where Clutch could be hit through his shield using a Lightning Gun while he was falling
- Updated Anarki’s Injection mechanics
- Updated Galena’s totem mechanics
- Fixed an issue for the Unholy Totem where the Light ring visual effect would not go away until all teammates had healed with them
- Updated Hovertank medal objective to 125hp
- Fixed various issues where champion armor would display with distorted textures.
- Various misc. crash issues fixed
- Various Networking fixes
- Various Performance fixes
- Fixed a crash when player Alt Tabs using AMD Eyefinity
- Fixed an issue for Custom Match where Spectators became stuck on loading screen if all players left the match
- Fixed an issue during warmup which caused prolonged or infinite warmup if a player left
- Fixed an issue where customization Sell price button was not functional on owned armor sets, pieces, and weapons
- Updated some unachievable Rune challenges
- Various localization updates
- Fixed an issue for Instagib Post-Game where users didn’t have any visible data on the statistics tab
- Fixed numerous UI issues
- Fixed an issue where the Player was unable to swap the Leaderboards Game Type from Duel to Team Deathmatch
- Fixed an issue where the Match may not end if a user crashes or force closes at the pre-match lobby podium
- Fixed a Matchmaking issue where a user could get stuck when loading into the game
- Fixed an issue where a ranked User would not receive animated Win/Loss screen after each placement match
Loot Boxes/ Store
- Fixed an issue where Players could get Mastery Runes from loot boxes
- Fixed an issue where Users did not receive shards when opening a duplicate Strogg out of Loot Boxes
- Fixed issue resulting loot box drop irregularities
- Fixed an issue where the Anarki Bone Daddy Bundle didn’t not unlock all appropriate attachments
- Fixed issue where changing certain graphical settings would cause weapon vfx to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where Weapon decals appeared warped
- Fixed an issue where the Player might experience random movement and weapon swaps without input from the player
- Fixed an issue where The Bethesda Launcher crashed when reaching 100% when preparing to download update.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to skip past the Respawn timer
- Fixed an issue for Voice Chat where Players were unable to hear other teammates’ voices.
- Fixed an issue where users only had the starting weapons during the match warm-up.
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Challenge: “Deal Damage” didn’t track damage properly
- Fixed an issue where the Strogg Champion Medals would not properly update
- Fixed Windows 7 Scaling issue where the game didn’t fit the display area in Windowed mode while at the monitor’s native resolution
- Fixed a Windows 7 Memory leak for user who played many consecutive matches”
A proposito, lo sapevate che il lancio di Quake Champions su Steam non sembra essere andato proprio benissimo?
The post Quake Champions si aggiorna implementando gli avversari controllati dalla IA e un nuovo Gore System appeared first on VG247.it.